El 18 Oct 2016 a las 23:06, Robert Hanson escribió:
> IDTF does work correctly now, but you have to use the additional LaTex file
> generated by Jmol to

Yes, I had seen that part. However, I was expecting for a way to make a
complex PDF (with text, flow, etc) without learning Latex. The PDF
generated with Jmol's two files just holds the 3D model.
My idea was to design my layout e.g. in Word, leaving empty squares for the
models, produce the PDF, then edit it with PowerPDF and insert the u3d
files. It works except the model is often either out of view or terribly zoomed
in. Will keep trying.

> orient it, because that is where the orientation information is. (IDTF was
> designed specifically to
> not allow specifying of orientation. Go figure!)

Wow!

Thank you