>> I like your popup window as an alternative to my suggestion.  It is
>> relatively clear and does not prevent simple pages or people from at
>> least seeing the molecules.
>
>The javaplugin does not work for me with Firefox 1.0

Fine with Mozilla 1.8a but I agree, its a struggle to keep it working
with these two browsers (Mozilla and FireFox).

Safari nowadays seems much more reliable (it has not stopped working
with  this browser for a little while).  Can also confirm that  Opera 7.5.4
does not work.
--

Henry Rzepa.
+44 (020) 7594 5774 (Voice); +44 (0870) 132 3747 (eFax); [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(Voracious anti-spam filter in operation for received email.
If expected reply not received, please phone/fax).