Henry et al,

I'd be delighted to test any Jmol based pages with OS X 10.4.

Please let me have the URLs and details of the OS/browser combination that
produces ideal results.

To date I can say that things are generally better with Safari than under
Panther. All the Jmol home site is fine.

Well, the  Jmol site stresses things nicely.

Could you also try http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/talks/sanibel05/3.html
and let me know what you see?

Also http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/chemime/tests/object/

(this being a test of the  <object> tag, which fails miserably in  10.3!)
--

Henry Rzepa.
+44 (020) 7594 5774 (Voice); +44 (0870) 132 3747 (eFax); [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(Voracious anti-spam filter in operation for received email.
If expected reply not received, please phone/fax).