On Wednesday 11 May 2005 04:43 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Ok, I just tried and it worked :):)

Excellent. Don't understand why it did not work for me... :(

> >Team number is 44383, named Jmol
>
> I have just returned the first points for Jmol team :):)
> I have switched 8 of my fah clients to Jmol team, the rest will follow
> later.

I've just added my client too.

Our team statistics are at:

http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=44383

We could now use some advertisement.

Nico, can you add at the jmol.org/fah page something like: "Support Jmol by
joining the Jmol team at FAH" ?

And maybe we could extend this new page a bit:

http://wiki.jmol.org/FoldingAtHomeCommunity

Egon