Hi Bob,

Bob Hanson wrote:

Nicolas Vervelle wrote:

I was also wondering if the scripting part can be internationalized ?
I am willing to make the french translation if it is possible ;)

I don't know what that means unless it means you translate it.
I can give you the XLS and JS files and you can see what you can do, but
then if it gets changed, how do you then update yours?

I was meaning that the translation was easy to do and to *maintain*.
Yes, please, send me the files, I will see what I can do with them.
Not sure if it will be in the near future, because I don't have much free time right now.

Nicolas