Asunto: [Jmol-developers] questions about CHIME and JMOL
De:     "marie Le Dorner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Fecha:  Mie, 20 de Julio de 2005, 4:46
Para:   jmol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net

I am french and I am doing a website for the chemical and physical
Department of the University of Oxford.
I have chosen JCAMP to plot my graphs, since I know that It is possible to
 connect a graph and a molecule in motion ( I would to show OH stretches
), I  know that I can do that with CHIME , but I don't understand the
difference  between CHIME, and JMOL.
I went to this site :    http://jmol.sourceforge.net/ .

Could you please give me some answers ?
Thank you in advance .