From: Frieda Reichsman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] decimal places in measurements
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:25:06 -0400

Is there a way to limit the number of decimal places shown next to
monitor lines? I would like only one (can't find this documented, if
it
is please let me know).

On Aug 28, 2005, at 10:50 PM, Miguel wrote:

There is currently no mechanism to support this.

If this is not too difficult to implement, I would find it very useful
to be able to round off the decimals to one place. In cases where you
are indicating several nearby measurements in one structure, they wind
up obscuring the structure itself. In addition, at least for angstroms
I think the additional decimal places may not be significant. Any hope
for this feature request?

Frieda