Hi All,
 We are trying to migrate an application from CHIME to JMol. We have a setup which requires CHIME to read a *.pdb file and build an IR spectra graph with the information provided. There is another frame where CHIME creates an animated visual of the loaded PDB data. The catch is that there are certain HOT areas on the graph which, when clicked on, trigger a RASMOL/CHIME script to be sent to the animation applet, causing the desired effect. These scripts are part of the PDB file, and are read by CHIME at the time of creation of the graph. I have managed to replace the CHIME applet that creates the animation with the data provided by the PDB file, but have been unable to pass data between the two frames based on the HOT area clicks. I believe JMol does not posess the capability to generate graphs and is just used to create animated 3-D images for the data present in the PDB file. As a result, I have been wondering if there is any method of transferring data between the CHIME plugin and the JMol applet? Is anyone aware of an interface that might do this for me? Please help!

Thanks and Regards,
Shravan