Hi

I have investigated the different options proposed by everyone with reagrds to enabling a user to load a file into Jmol from a webpage and are leaning towards the signed applet way. I am also investigating wheterJavascript can take Java objects as arguments in a JSP. If this works then I can just write a Java class to retrieve the file from the PDB and post it as an object to the JSP page which hosts Jmol (or as a Stream object). I will keep everyone updated as to the progress.

Any suggestions are always welcome!

--
Tjaart de Beer
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Unit

Tel:    +27 12 420 5802
Cell:   +27 83 504 7914
Fax:    +27 12 420 5800
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---------
The software required "Windows XP or better" ... so I installed Linux