AS A USER, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

a) Do you implement callbacks? If so, which ones?
I implement the animFrameCallback to help coordinate other JavaScript
things I like to show simultaneously with some animations.

b) What WOULD you use if you had it available?
I can't think of other callbacks that I'd like to use, probably because
I'm still sort of new to Jmol.

-Jennifer

Jennifer Muzyka
Associate Professor of Chemistry