Thanks, Dan. Well, I see I "broke" right-mouse click on the prototype.
It's not a sync issue, because it's broken even with just one applet on a page and no JavaScript. I'll look into it.

Dan Kirshner wrote:

WinXP, Firefox 1.5. First time: molecule didn't display in top-right applet (although click and drag there did rotate the other three!). Second time: all four sync'd. Both times: no right-click effect, no JavaScript Console messages, no text below applet (except "Disclaimer" link).

http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr/jmol/test/json/sync.htm

--

Robert M. Hanson, [EMAIL PROTECTED], 507-646-3107
Professor of Chemistry, St. Olaf College

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."  - Albert Einstein