* Bug fix to avoid occassional graphics bug/stack dump as reported by Jan.
should I see an effect of ?
color cpk translucent
I can't see behind or into cpk
Testing/bug reports appreciated.
not for the upcoming release but I want to mention it:
coloring of aromatic broken bonds differ from hbonds
hbond: N blue blue'n'red red O
aromatic: N blue'n'gray blue'n'gray blue'n'gray C

connect delete
is interpreted as
connect delete hbond (selected) (selected)
?
spontaneously I had expected
connect delete allbonds (selected) (selected)

as it isn't ensured that newly created bonds (and in general) I think it is a good idea to give a callBack like the select command with the connect command, too, e.g.
25 bonds modified
or
4 bonds created
512 bonds deleted