Brian Salter-Duke wrote:
On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 02:43:49PM -0400, Jules Moskowitz wrote:
I have been able to use jmol-10.00.45 as both and applet with a browser and as an application to look at some molecules from terminal (imacg5, OS 10.4). I have been able to use jmol-10.2.0 with the browser but not as an application.

When I go from the terminal to the jmol-10.2.0 folder and attempt to use the command jmol, I get:
tcsh: jmol: Command not found.

I had a similar problem on linux.

dos2unix < jmol > ttt
mv ttt jmol

fixed it.

Brian.
Thanks for the explanation.
Miguel is usually making the release on Unix system, I made it on Windows.

Nico