Angel,

They are very clear, should be a great help.

Hens

Hi all.
Looking at several recent posts, it seems that new Jmol users tend to visit the
demo-
example pages on the Jmol web site, copy the source code of the page, then make their changes and find that they don't work, usually because of testing on hard disk, without using a web server.

So, I have thought it could be a good idea to provide advice right there on the example pages. I have rewritten the pages for "simple example" and "UI controls example" so that the code is shown and commented alongside the Jmol applet and controls.

I have put this new versions at
http://biomodel.uah.es/pruebas/jmol/examples/index.html

so that, if the community finds them adequate, I will send the files to some of the administrators and they put them on Jmol web, substituting the current example pages.

Please, give your opinion.