Bob,

Thanks for looking into this. I am not a sophisticated user so I can;t
comment on 4, 5, & 6. I mostly am making tutorials for my AP Biology
students which also are used by other teachers for general Biology students
at the high school level. That said, here's what would work for me.

I've only used PBD models. I'm trying to emphasize the fit between substrate
and active site as well as hydrogen bonding. So it would be nice to extend
the sprouted hydrogen set from carbons to at least include those involved in
hbonding. The ideal would also include hydrogens involved between residues
in the specificity pocket and those on the non-residue substrate.

I extensively searched the archives and found no mention of sprouted
hydrogens. If I the only one asking, please don't go out of your way on
this.

Thanks,
Byrne