It should appear in the log (along with all sorts of other stuff) if you use

set loglevel 5

But I wonder what the issue is with Macs. Anyway, with the WRITE
command, you shouldn't have to fool with any of this. But I see that I
haven't fully realized the CLIPBOARD functionality of that command.
Right now we only have:

write image clipboard

(Does that work for you, frieda?)

I guess we can have

write isosurface clipboard
write mo clipboard
write state clipboard
write var x clipboard

etc.

... OK, these are all part of Jmol 11.1.18. the code checkin system
(SVN) is not working for me, so this is to be found at

http://www.stolaf.edu/academics/chemapps/jmol/docs/examples-11/Jmol.jar

Bob