OK I see how to do this right now, and I'll see if I can set up a user
flag for bonding the symmetry atoms. Actually, maybe in the case of
mol2 files this should be automatic -- as I recall they are always
packed or, to put it another way, we can't deal with the symmetry
operators anyway, so we just call it "P1*".

It is a nice application of the new "load append" capability.
You can do it with the following:

appendnew = false
load t.mol2
select *;translateselected {1/1 0 0}