Mauricio, I wrote that piece of doc just by inspecting Jmol.js. Didn't test the
generated code with an example.
I will look at it later to see how it can be clarified. The problem with too
much
detail, examples, etc. is that there are MANY functions in Jmol to keep
documented and my time for this is limited (if fact, it should be quite less
that
what I'm putting into it, plus I'm updating the English doc and keeping a
matching Spanish doc :-)  ).
Thanks for the comment. It is important that the docs are understandable
and not misleading.