At 6/10/2007, you wrote:
>Eric, it is very important to us that you download the latest
>version (11.1.47, I think) and try it. Please let me know as soon as
>possible whether animation no longer skips frames for you and
>otherwise works as expected. I'd like to make sure we have this
>right before releasing 11.2

Dear Bob,

Sorry to be slow. I am in Okinawa, Japan!

Yes, I confirm that 11.1.48 applet does NOT skip frames! Excellent!

It does NOT skip frames even when the CPU is loaded (Chime running an
animation concurrently), which slows down the average frame step in
Jmol more than 3-fold. Excellent!

Thanks very much, -Eric