Hi all

I may be thick today, but can't imagine how to do this:
I want to script an animation (e.g. play from first to last frames) and
something to happen after it. I am finding what seems like the second part
of the script is being executed before the animation is complete.
(11.2.0)

I've tried "delay", with no success.
All this is to be run from a script file (no jmolScriptWait hence)

Any ideas?