Message: 1
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:44:30 +0000
From: David Leader <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] new.htm updated
To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Bob wrote:

I've updated

http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/examples-11/new.htm

with the very latest for Jmol. Most notably:

But on Mac 10.4.11 the applet on the page does not load using either
Safari or Firefox (both latest versions) The Sun Java wait thingy
just keeps going round with the progress bar about a quarter of the
way along or less.

No error messages in the console to give any clue what the problem is.

My own jmol applets - somewhat older vintage - work ok.

David

I can confirm that everything works fine on both my (Intel) Mac running 10.4.11 and
on my (G4) Mac running 10.5.1

Craig

Craig Martin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]