>For the Jmol application, I have some doubts because the application will
>probably have to be distributed through App Store.
>If I understand correctly, there's an annual fee for distributing an
>application (99$ ?)
>
>Nico

Only if one charges for the product?  But   understand that the  Java
will be a micro version, and so suspect Jmol may not run in it.

Still, Apple might produce something special for scientific applications.
--

Henry Rzepa.
+44 (020) 7594 5774 (Voice); +44 (0870) 132 3747 (eFax); [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(Voracious anti-spam filter in operation for received email.
If expected reply not received, please phone/fax).