Hi all,

I had tried to implement an web interface using perl GI with two Jmol
embedded in  the interface.
When i am trying to access the site my browsers get crashed couple of times
for the two Jmols i am using two different scripts to load it.

these are the two simple command i used in the two scripts
load PDB/1T4H.pdb; select all; color green; select all; spacefill off;
wireframe off;cartoon;
load PDB/1X8B.pdb; select all; color green; select all; spacefill off;
wireframe off;cartoon;

Is it problem with my PC Ram Memory? i am using 750MB ram
Hoping for a positive reply
Thanking you
Vinu