Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 17:31:37 +0200
From: "Angel Herraez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] jmol demo on sourceforge
To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi Jennifer

Thanks for reporting this. However, I am seeing no problem.
Please,
1.- Clear your Java cache
(procedure described at
http://wiki.jmol.org:81/index.php/Solving_Java_Problems#Java_cache

2. Clear your browser cache. Quit your browser and reopen it

3. Try the page. If the problem still persists, please report
details: your browser, OS and Java versions, and any
messages in the Java console.

I assume that you mean the Jmol applet in the front page, not in the
"demo" sections, right?