Recently an en_GB (United Kingdom) translation for Jmol was introduced. I'm
fixing that a bit, but at the same time I'm wondering if people realize that
this adds 200K to the size of the applet for all UK users. (That's a 30%
increase in base size.)

Questions:

1. Not that it isn't good to have this language variant, but is the
trade-off in download size worth it? [Obviously it is for other languages,
but I'd like to hear what our UK users think.]

2. Should then en_GB be the default for en_XX -- a country other than US but
not GB?

3. Should we perhaps package the languages classes separately or in separate
groups so that the entire translation package isn't downloaded with any
particular language switch?

1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
phone: 507-786-3107

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900