Me again,

I tried java -jar Jmol.jar -o as Rolf told me. Then I got this message:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
sun.awt.image.IntegerInterleavedRaster.<init>(IntegerInterleavedRaster.java:96)
        at java.awt.image.Raster.createWritableRaster(Raster.java:595)
        at org.jmol.g3d.Swing3D.allocateImage(Unknown Source)
        at org.jmol.g3d.Platform3D.allocateBuffers(Unknown Source)
        at org.jmol.g3d.Graphics3D.beginRendering(Unknown Source)
        at org.jmol.viewer.Viewer.getImage(Unknown Source)
        at org.jmol.viewer.Viewer.renderScreenImage(Unknown Source)
        at org.openscience.jmol.app.DisplayPanel.paint(Unknown Source)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.paintChildren(JComponent.java:876)

Thanks

Max