> In the load command, there is indeed:
> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/#load
> In your case, it would be
>     "MopacGraphF::yourfile

Thanks.  I tried

load "MopacGraphF::URL"

and it works.  Perversely,

load "URL"

also works, i.e. the Resolver correctly infers the data format when
inline.  Does the Resolver parse the URL for hints about the data format?

> But using loadinline, I don't know. Maybe you can use  "script INLINE"
> and/or "data"
> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/#script
> http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/#data

I wasn't able to see how I could supply the data format hint with these
commands.

I've submitted an RFE to support passing JmolApplet a hint about the
data format.

<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2217513&group_id=23629>

Thanks,
Chris.