Colleagues,

All this discussion about wikis made me wonder whether it would be possible to
put Jmol into TiddlyWiki (http://www.tiddlywiki.com/). Maybe this is old hat
but on the off-chance it's not, yes it is possible (see
http://www.research.plymouth.ac.uk/pegg/staff/lewis_ca/testing/molecules/Jmol-TiddlyWiki.html).

I did have a few problems with more than three instances of Jmol in a
"tiddler", as Firefox crashed at various points, although I'm not sure why that
was happening.

I hope this is useful,

Anthony

C. Anthony Lewis
Petroleum & Environmental Geochemistry Group,
School of Earth, Ocean and Environmental Sciences,
University of Plymouth,
Plymouth, Devon PL4 8AA, U.K.

tel: +44 (0)1752 584554
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
web: http://www.pegg.org.uk<http://www.pegg.org.uk/>
http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/chemistry