Hello Inbal

Time ago, someone wrote a script for doing that (maye in Perl, not
sure now) but I'm not sure if it is still available and how trustable
it may result, particularly for recent Jmol versions; in any case,
I'd rather do it manually.

The tasks are:

1. substitute embed tags by applet calls
2. check that scripts are working

Things change a little depending on whether scripts are in separate
files or in the page source, but it doesn't really make a difference
in functional terms.

Most commands are fully portable from RasMol/Chime to Jmol, but there
are a few that break scripts ad those must be located by eye.

I can give some help if you hit some stones in the process, just ask
 --or if you are in the situation, I will also be happy to do it in
exchange for money or a publication ;-)
http://sourceforge.net/services/project_services.php?project_id=23629