Greetings all,

I have following JMol function.How to embed this into my JMol applet?

During the JMol initialization,I want to save the returned residues in a
varible.
something like: cdr3=selectCDR("a",97,115)

Later, when user check/uncheck a JMol checkbox I want to change the
color of these residues.
somthing like : when checked > color @{cdr3} red , unchecked > color
@{cdr3} white

-----------------------------------
function selectCDR(chainID, r1, r2)
script inline @{"select *.ca and :" + chainID}
select {selected} (_x.resno - within("chain", _x)[1].resno >= r1 - 1
&& _x.resno - within("chain",_x)[1].resno <= r2 - 1)
select within(group,selected)
return {selected}
end function

Best Regards,