This is great -- really lovely!  (When is Jmol coming to the iPhone?!)   :)

One oddity that I noticed: when I induce a rotation via a swipe, it
continues (as expected) until my screensaver comes on --- when the display
is re-awakened, the display is static.  Not an issue, as far as I am
concerned, but I thought it fell into the realm of "unexpected".

-Tom

PS -- Firefox 3.0.14 under RHEL5 (32bit on a 64bit machine)