OK, so there are two things here: JavaScript and Jmol scripts. The
JavaScript just allows interaction on a web page so the user can have some
buttons or menus or links on the page that transmit Jmol script to the
applet.

If you want to try scripts with Integration.java, you can just change the
code in that file and re-run it.

  final static String strScript = "delay; move 360 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4;";

 "delay...." -- that's the Jmol script. The scripting documentation is at
http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs. Lots of examples there. It doesn't
have to be very complex. But it can be.

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900