Bob,

I have a page that does this with the JME drawing applet. I'm not sure
if this will help:

http://chemagic.com/web_molecules/script_page_large.aspx

The Draw Structure link opens the JME editor. The Load Structure sends
the molfile to Jmol. While I have a UFF link on the page, the Load
Structure link automatically runs the UFF on the loaded structure.

Hope this helps.

Otis

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Robert Hanson <hans...@stolaf.edu> wrote:
> Does anyone have a page that we can play with that would allow Marvin input
> of 2D structures and Jmol rendering of them in 3D?
>
> --
> Robert M. Hanson
> Professor of Chemistry
> St. Olaf College
> 1520 St. Olaf Ave.
> Northfield, MN 55057
> http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
> phone: 507-786-3107
>

> If nature does not answer first what we want,
> it is better to take what answer we get.
>
> -- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900

> world's best and brightest in the field, creating opportunities for
> Conference
> attendees to learn about information security's most important issues
> through
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsaconf-dev2dev

Otis Rothenberger
http://chemagic.org