Solution given on the lammps list already! As long as you write away the
group 'all' (the whole system) in xyz, it makes sure it puts it in the right
order. Or by using a different file format from xyz... I have to admit that
this is perfectly documented behavior of lammps, sorry for disturbing ;)

Greetings, Pim