Hello, Norwid

We have had little experience with production of PDF files, so your
experience will be very helpful.

The output should display atoms and bonds as they are rendered in
Jmol when you invoke the export. It is certainly possible to have
some atoms as ball & stick, others as stick-only, etc, but only if
you decide so.

I will gladly have a look at your files to see if I can give some
help.
I am however not sure if I am able to visualize idtf files, and
certainly I have no experience in generating pdf files.

It is important that you specify if you have done any manipulations
of the model in Jmol before doing the export )or you just left the
default ball&stick). If so, please save a state script to file and
attach it together with the CIF file.

Have you had problems with other model files?

Finally, any instructions about how you have used the conversion
software (pdfLaTeX, movie15, IDTF Converter) will be useful by other
users. You are welcome to add some info in the Wiki.