This is only arising because in my research for a book chapter I found more
sites than I imagined that are still using Chime, and thus shutting out Mac
and Linux users completely (I believe). Most of these are fairly simple
sites that one could go in and fix quickly with a bit of JavaScript. Bill's
was more intense, but I then found he has already done the Jmol conversion.
(I had just googled his pages and hit the old Chime pages instead, so I was
fooled.)

I know there's no perfect fix. It's definitely not a priority -- mainly I
was showing how you can rewrite a page on the fly.

Bob

2010/4/26 Angel Herráez <angel.herr...@uah.es>

> > I think it's just something to add to the replacement text.
> >
> >  script = script.replace(/boundingbox/g,"boundbox")
> >
> > I really don't want to add any Chime synonyms at this point.
>
> I understand. The problem is, that word appears in an spt file, and I
> haven't yet figured out
> how to parse that. Currrently, only commands include in the page source are
> filtered, but
> "script something.spt" is left as it is.
>
> Of course, the other fix is to edit all spt files and replace "boundingbox"
> by "boundbox" --or
> even remove it altogether.
>
> Thanks anyway. After all, this is just play. All my Chime pages have been
> long ago converted
> into Jmol manually. Not sure how many others are interested on this.

1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
phone: 507-786-3107

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900