Thanks Stephen,

I am forwarding this to the Jmol users mailing list.

Nico

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Todd <st...@accelrys.com>
Date: Tue, May 25, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Subject: Jmol viewer in Accelrys Pipeline Pilot for viewing materials
To: "jmol-developers-ow...@lists.sourceforge.net" <
jmol-developers-ow...@lists.sourceforge.net>

 Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we are using Jmol as a 3D molecular
viewer component for the new Materials Studio Collection in our workflow
tool, Pipeline Pilot. We looked at a variety of options but chose Jmol
because:

·         Jmol understands symmetry – essential for visualizing materials

·         We can customize Jmol with scripts to produce information that
really resonates with our customers

·         Jmol has good interopability with our existing file formats

This is not available outside of Accelrys yet but we are hoping to release
in the next month or so. If you are interested in seeing how we are using
Jmol, I am happy to arrange a short webinar to demo it.

I apologise if you aren’t the right person to contact but I just wanted to
let you know that we are very happily using Jmol.

If you think this is appropriate, please let me know and I will post it into
the devs mailing list.

Best regards,

Stephen

[image: sig-accl-logo]

[image: sig-accl-end]

*Stephen Todd*
Senior Product Manager, Materials Studio

Accelrys Ltd.
Ph: +44 1223 228659
Cell: +44 7740 029612
Fax: +44 1223 228501

[image: twitter] <http://twitter.com/Accelrys>   [image: Linked
in]<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/6434/Accelrys?trk=pro_other_cmpy>
[image: Blog] <http://blog.accelrys.com/>

Stay Connected with Accelrys and the
Scientific & Engineering Community

Blog <http://blog.accelrys.com/>   |   Forum <http://accelrys.org/>   |
Website <http://accelrys.com/>   |
Support<http://accelrys.com/services/support.html>

Accelrys Limited (http://accelrys.com)
Registered office: 334 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0WN, UK
Registered in England: 2326316

<<image003.gif>>

<<image005.gif>>

<<image002.gif>>