On 18 Jul 2010 at 12:21, Philip Bays wrote:
> I assume then, that if you are putting the applet into a table cell that you
> want to fill, you must
> specify the cell height and width in some sort of screen percentage as well.

Yes, that's a way. But table cells will expand automatically to fit their
content, so that's not
always needed. I would recommend that you size the cell (or a div inside it
wrapping the
applet) using CSS and then tell JmolApplet to be 100%.
Controlling table cell height may be more of a problem. DIV should be safer.

The best I've managed to achieve regarding relative sizes is at
http://biomodel.uah.es/Jmol/resizable/
That's rather foolproof regarding browsers, but the page design is not good for
everything you
might want.