To whom it may concern:

I want to use jmol for visualization of molecular structures
and trajectories of molecular dynamics runs.

For this I convert the trajectories into a single file with
consecutive snapshots. This part is running just fine. However,
it would be great if it would be possible to have a title appear
on the jmol canvas that allows to make the connection between
the displayed snapshot and the corresponding coordinates
easier. For example the number of the snaphot, or some other
identifying label.

If someone could guide me toward a solution to this problem
that would be great.

Thanks in advance -- Boris