Jeff,

I'm confused.  What you deleted should be invisible text that is there
for record keeping, so we can trace errors in creating the page.  It
appears that the example you provided was created without the files
being where they were expected to be.  I apologize if you've already
explained how the pages were created.  I seem to have missed the
beginning of this discussion.

If the text you deleted is accurate, I don't think the pages created
by export to web should be working.  Did you have to go back and put
lots of files in the directory created by Jmol?

I'm pretty swamped until this weekend, but if things don't get better
zip up and example directory created by export to web and send it to
me.  I'll try to look at it as soon as possible.

Jonathan
On Oct 5, 2010, at 1:35 PM, jmol-users-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net
wrote:

> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 14:34:57 -0400
> From: Jeff Hansen <jhan...@depauw.edu>
> Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] Solved my own problem
> To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>
> The problem does not occur when the students are working in their
> own local folders.  What I showed you was all that I deleted - just
> text within a <pre> </pre> tag.

                          Dr. Jonathan H. Gutow
Chemistry Department                                 gu...@uwosh.edu
UW-Oshkosh                                           Office:920-424-1326
800 Algoma Boulevard                                 FAX:920-424-2042
Oshkosh, WI 54901
                  http://www.uwosh.edu/facstaff/gutow