Bob,

http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/index.htm?&fullmanual=1&ver=12.2#save

has the following note:

save STATE saveName

   /Saves the current state of the applet. Some more complex objects,
   such as dipoles, isosurfaces, lcaoCartoons, and molecular orbitals
   are not saved./

Otis

Otis Rothenberger
chemagic.com

On 10/5/2010 6:05 PM, Robert Hanson wrote:
Hmm. Not finding that reference.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Otis Rothenberger <osrot...@chemagic.com <mailto:osrot...@chemagic.com>> wrote:

     I may have missed a recent isosurface discussion, but documentation
    suggests that MEP's and MO's are not saved with save state. It
    comes as
    a pleasant surprise to find that this is not so. The restored
    model not
    only has access to the surface data, but the surface rendered on
    save is
    the surface displayed on restore 12.1.14_dev.

    I guess this is a belated thanks.

    Otis

    --
    Otis Rothenberger
    chemagic.com <http://chemagic.com>

1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
phone: 507-786-3107

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900

standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1,  ECMAScript5, and DOM L2&  L3.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/beautyoftheweb