Ok i will check the version, because i have two different versions on http://digilander.libero.it/industrialegalilei and in http://pinostriccoli.altervitsa.org. Do you know anybody using joomla with Jmol?
Pino

Check the version -- we did have an issue like that some time ago. It wasn't measurements, but I could imagine that your students thought it was, just because that is what they were doing. More likely it had to do with moving the mouse out of Jmol across the right-hand edge of the applet in order to click on a button or enter data in a field. This has been fixed.

Bob