Hi Angel-

While I did not get mix warning notices, I did get security violation notices when I tried to use Jmol script to load files on my localhost server. This started happening after I installed 1.6.0_22. I reinstalled 1.6.0_21 and the problem disappeared. I'll take a look at your suggestion below. The problem with 1.6.0_22 was only with my localhost server - not the production server.

In the long run one thing that bothers me is having to make users crawl under the hood of their Java plugins. It would be much better if users did not have to deal with tweaking what Oracle puts out. My feeling is that many potential new users will simply take a pass on exploring Jmol when they run up against issues like this. There is not much that applet developers can do about this. I'm just whining.

Otis

Otis Rothenberger
chemagic.com