I have put up a new web page that uses some very recent capabilities of Jmol
12.1.41.

http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/examples-12/motest/

Specifically, you can:

-- drag/drop any Spartan file or QM output into the applet from your
computer.
-- select and display a molecular orbital from a drop-down list
-- select and display a linear combination of MOs
-- create a vertical list of MO images that can be clicked on to activate in
Jmol or to save

New features utilized:

 -- MO [....] linear combination option
 -- better control over refreshing and image creation (locks out mouse and
system refreshing)
 -- jmolGetPropertyAsString("image","height=... width=...")  height/width
option

1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
phone: 507-786-3107

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900