Ok Pino, bummer. It sounds like an XP issue.

Try the following approach. It will get you out of trying to copy/paste
directly from an applet feature. Into the location (URL) box, type:

javascript: alert(jmolGetPropertyAsString("fileContents"))

After hitting Enter, this will put the file in the browser alert box. The
same copy/paste procedure must be used, but maybe the copy/paste from the
browser alert rather than applet will work for you.

Note I: This does not work with Chrome. They have a known alert box bug.
Note II: Wow, I just noticed that Firefox 4.0 has a scroll bar on long
alerts. Neat!
Note |||: I also noticed that I must select alert box text in FF 4.0 with
the mouse - not Cntrl-A
Note IV: Cntrl-C still works in FF 4.0 alert box.

Otis

--

Otis Rothenberger

Department of Chemistry