On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Robert Hanson <hans...@stolaf.edu> wrote:
> https://market.android.com/search?q=jmol&so=1

Cool! And now that I actually have an android, even cooler!

Q: is it possible to create a URL or so, that would auto load the app
with a particular protein? Or better: with a particular Jmol script?

What I am getting at, is that I want to have QR codes on slides on
lectures, allowing students to open the structures I am displaying on
the slide, directly on their phones...

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen