Bob,

I can do that. Tom was visiting for the last week, and he made all the Collada
files I have at this point (about 50 files). I'll download the software and
make the files you suggest.

The models are not coming up with the appropriate viewpoint. I can't figure out
what is going on. The models also have triangulated surfaces. For what I'm
doing, neither of these issues present a problem.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger
o...@chemagic.com