I guess I don't understand why the _ is necessary.  Although, I'm fine with
whatever you want.  I have a tendency to use the underscore only when I think
multiple words in camel case would be misunderstood.

Jonathan
On Jun 14, 2012, at 7:25 PM, jmol-users-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net wrote:

> 'd still like to add _ in the others so that one can do this:
>
> copy Jmol_*.js ...
>
> and they will all be together in my directories.

                         Dr. Jonathan H. Gutow
Chemistry Department                                gu...@uwosh.edu
UW-Oshkosh                                          Office: 920-424-1326
800 Algoma Boulevard                                FAX:920-424-2042
Oshkosh, WI 54901
                http://www.uwosh.edu/facstaff/gutow