Brilliant!  Any way to draw a point at sx, sy so I can see what I'm doing?
Also, can the socket interface send messages back, e.g. Jmol's current
resolution?  This would allow me to convert from one coordinate system to
the other.  No rush on these; I won't get a chance to continue work until
Monday.

Regards,
Benn