Well its Jmol 12.2.22

Pascal

---
De : Robert Hanson <hans...@stolaf.edu>
Objet : Rép : [Jmol-users] contact command
Date : 26 juin 2012 19:33:26 HAEC
À : jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Répondre à : jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Great!

What version of Jmol are you using?

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Pascal Auffinger
Dear All,

I would like to draw contacts between a residue and what is shown in the
applet. This command does not seem to work for me. Anything wrong ?

jmolCheckbox('contact {~res} {visible} clash','','Clashes
','','miniApplet_clashes','Show/hide clashes');

Thanks for help,

Pascal

-----
Pascal Auffinger